Sunday, August 13, 2017

Quote: Yano Kentaro - On dedication to the craft

KENTARO:  Furthermore, let me ask you... What will you do if you can't become a manga author?

HONOO:  I'll become an assistant for Mr. Ishimori, and help complete the unfinished Cyborg 009 Angels arc!

KENTARO:  Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, ha!

KENTARO:  Anyone who considers what will happen if they can't make it...

KENTARO:  Won't make it!

KENTARO:  Listen well. I am the president of CAS, Yano Kentaro... Age-wise, I'm 22 and should be a fourth-year...

KENTARO:  But I've really repeated 2 times in a row, and am still a freshman!

HONOO:  What!?

KENTARO:  Do you have that kind of resolve, my boy?

KENTARO:  For you see... if I can't become a manga author...

KENTARO:  I am completely doomed!

- Aoi Honoo - Episode 2

No comments:

Post a Comment